Please Support:

HTTP//WWW.ANTHOCON.COM

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Update on our Advertising Drive.

While we have slots left open for our $30 quarter page ad promotion, i wanted to take a moment and thank the folks that have taken advantage of this offer so far. There are many of you, and I cannot list you all, but please know that I appreciate the support.

A big thanks to our sponsors:

Dorchester Publishing (Leisure Books)

Cemetery Dance

Apex Books

Necrotic Tissue

Novello Publishing

Kim Paffenroth

D. Harlan Wilson

Ken Wood and Shock Totem

Eric Ott and the band Mercuryhat

Kevin Lucia

Scott Christian Carr

Maria Cavicchioli

Elizabeth Donald

Rhonda Smith

Sarah Mitchell

Ellen Million

Mark Steensland


I know there are more of you and I apologize for not listing you here. I will get you during the next update.

Thank you al so much.

Still room left!

Details here:

http://www.shroudmagazine.com/quarter-page-advertising-special.html

No comments: