The Four Horsemen are pleased to announce their first print anthology scheduled for release on November 9, 2012 at the second annual Anthology Conference (AnthoCon 2012). The Anthology will represent the combined talents of the authors, poets and artists who helped make the first ever AnthoCon a success in 2011. The Anthology will be a non-genre-specific endeavor, and will be edited by Mark Wholley and Danny Evarts, and copy edited and designed by Danny Evarts.
Submission Period: Now to July 30th, 2012
We are looking for the following:
- We are looking for work submitted by those authors, artists and poets that attended AnthoCon 2011
- Original fiction from 1500 to 5000 words, any genre; payment $30;
- Original Flash fiction from 300 to 1000 words, any genre; payment $15;
- Original Poetry from four to 20 lines, any genre; payment $5 per poem;
- Artwork and photography, any genre, original or relicensed; payment $30 per piece for one time use;
- Rights purchased = 1st North American Serial Rights. Rights revert back to the owner on publication;
- Reprints considered on a case by case basis; contact first;
- No simultaneous submissions;
- Multiple submissions are fine, but please do not inundate us with 10 poems etc. at a time.
- Format: stories and poetry should be attached as an .rtf file; artwork can be linked or submitted as a low-resolution .jpeg or .gif attachment;
- All submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, and must include a short (no more than 30 word) bio of the contributor;
- Response time: 1-3 months;
- All contributors will receive one free contributor copy. Maximum two free contributor copies per contributor. Additional copies will be available at the 40% off contributor rate.
Questions? Contact email@example.com