Please Support:

HTTP//WWW.ANTHOCON.COM

Monday, February 9, 2009

Shipping Update! Yayyy!

Hello all! I just wanted to update you on shipping etc.

1. We are 95% complete shipping to our huge backlog of Issue #4. I know that there are a few of you still waiting, but trust me, it IS coming. Thank you so much for your patience. If you have any questions or concerns please get in touch with me and I will make things right.

2. We are about 50% complete shipping to our huge backlog in Northern Haunts Trade paperback. Another shipment is going out today, and I am additionally waiting on more priority mail boxes so that I can ship multiple orders quickly.

3. The Northern Haunts Jacketed hardcover proof is on its way to me. My printer had an issue with the In Design file, fonts, and graphics that caused a slight delay in the proof. That delay is fixed and once the proof is approved it will be shipping very quickly.

4. Northern Haunts TPB as well as 99% of the Shroud catalog is now available on Amazon at:
http://www.amazon.com/Shroud-Publishing-Releases/lm/R3SIAC1QK9ERTF/ref=cm_lmt_srch_f_2_rsrsrs2

If you have a copy of a Shroud publication, particularly Northern Haunts, I would sincerely appreciate you posting a review or a discussion on Amazon. Because Amazon has the staff and infrastructure necessary to move items fast, they can ship in-stock items very quickly. I do my best to make sure the printer keeps Amazon in-stock.

5. I have about 3 or 4 copies of Tom Piccirilli's WONDERFUL limited edition hardcover novella, ALL YOU DESPISE, available for immediate shipping. The reviews have been amazing! All orders of AYD will receive a free shipping upgrade to priority mail.

Many exciting things to come this year! The novellas from Rio Youers, R. Scott McCoy, D. Harlan Wilson, Maurice Broaddus, Tim Waggoner, and of course the SCANDALOUS MISADVENTURES OF HIRAM GRANGE!

Thank you all!

1 comment:

Cate Gardner said...

A waddle of writers just went outside to check their mailboxes.