Please Support:

HTTP//WWW.ANTHOCON.COM

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Busy busy!

I just wanted to let you guys know that this month is extremely busy for me both professionally and personally. I am getting Shroud 4, Northern haunts, and All You Despise laid out, proofed and to the printers. In addition I am spending a lot of time getting orders out as quickly as possible.

I am currently on a work-related business trip to Washington DC.

Next weekend will have me at the Highland games up in NH with my family and friends, and then the weekend after that will be Context 21.

Please do not fear as I am hard at work on getting these loose-ends tied up and not spending as much time online on MySpace or this message board.

Thanks!

Tim

1 comment:

Spin the Moon said...

Context was all kinds of awesome, due in no small part to the Shroud party. With all the stuff you guys gave away, I have no idea how I didn't manage to walk away with something!
Hope to see you again next time around!